Windows 10: 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

Discus and support 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mannii, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Mannii Win User

425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name associated with the caller ID. When I answered they said they were from Microsoft and supplied the case number. It took 4 hours but they were able to resolve my issue after remote access to my computer.I am now concerned if that was a legitimate Microsoft employee , especially since they had remote access. I logged back

:)

Mannii, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Derca Win User

1 (425) 635-2970

I was in a Chat with someone on Microsoft.com. It was about billing. They told me to leave my phone number which I did. So they called me. It was +1 (425) 635-2970. So answered it and they asked for my credit card number. So I gave it to the person. Was
    that a good idea or no?

Derca, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Insaneok2 Win User
    Did I fall to Microsoft tech support scam?

I contacted Microsoft support regarding my windows activation. I don’t even know if I went to the correct website but his number +1(425)635-2970 called me seconds later from Bellevue, WA saying that are the Microsoft support team with a heavy Indian accent to the the point where I can barely decipher what they’re saying. I hear some background noise from them as well which is probably the people they work with and they ask for my email, number, and full name. Then they email me from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** giving me a code which I don’t even know if it’s a legit email

Insaneok2, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

1. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam? - Similar Threads - 425 635 2970

2. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  3. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  4. tech support scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support scam: We are working to clear up a tech support scam. The scammer was connected to us after calling the number listed for MS tech support. Here is the contact infor for the person we talked to who ran us through a scan using UltraView software. After that the person transferrred us...
  5. 425-695-2970

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    425-695-2970: I need a call back from a tech support employee, because after search for two days on how to install Internet Explorer 11 on my Windows 10 desktop for an answer I GIVE UP! Internet Explorer is not listed in my Windows Features so I can't turn it on. Back in June of 2016,...
  6. Tech Support Scam

Tech Support Scam: I fell for a tech support scam a long time ago and the refund overpayment scam I got my money back for the refund scam and now ever since December 2019, they have been ringing me non-stop. Tried blocking the numbers nut they always ring back on different numbers. Any advice?...
  7. tech support scams

tech support scams: What if someone did give remote access to one of these tech support scams? What can they expect and what do they do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tech-support-scams/6cf84899-3796-4dda-a0d6-d9f1eaad6b41
  8. Tech support scam?

Tech support scam?: Hello everyone. I have received 3 calls this morning from an uknown number. On the first 2 after hearing "hello" i hung up. I live in Greece and thought that it was a mistake. They called a third time in which i talked to them. They told me that they were calling from...
  9. Tech Support Scam

Tech Support Scam: Hello, I received a call which turns out to be the Www.support.me scam I suspected it was something bogus but played along (making him repeat everything a number o times) until reaching the point where he wanted me to connect to www.support.me. At which point he got...
  10. Scam or legit call?

Scam or legit call?: I just got a phone call from someone purporting to be from Microsoft. How can I verify that it really is Microsoft? The call came from 615/423-4755. The recording said my software has been compromised and I need a new license. Is this legit?...