Windows 10: Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

Discus and support Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reinstalled Windows 10 and noticed that it has the same license key as when I had Windows 11. Are there any issues with using it. So Far, it runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mooyoung Oh, May 7, 2024.

1. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

I reinstalled Windows 10 and noticed that it has the same license key as when I had Windows 11. Are there any issues with using it. So Far, it runs well.

:)

Mooyoung Oh, May 7, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 7, 2024
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 7, 2024
  4. skippy258 Win User

Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 7, 2024
Thema:

Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

1. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key? - Similar Threads - activate license Key

2. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?: I reinstalled Windows 10 and noticed that it has the same license key as when I had Windows 11. Are there any issues with using it. So Far, it runs well....
  3. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 11 license Key?: I reinstalled Windows 10 and noticed that it has the same license key as when I had Windows 11. Are there any issues with using it. So Far, it runs well....
  4. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  5. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  6. Can I activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key?

Can I activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key?: I'm building a PC and as microsoft no longer sells windows 10 keys, I'm wondering if I can activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-with-a-windows-11-key/166494cb-5245-4a4a-9828-808566b6a3b9
  7. Can I activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key?: I'm building a PC and as microsoft no longer sells windows 10 keys, I'm wondering if I can activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-with-a-windows-11-key/166494cb-5245-4a4a-9828-808566b6a3b9
  8. Can I activate windows 10 with a windows 11 key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows 11 activation on VM's - where can I find the license keys ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation on VM's - where can I find the license keys ?: Just purchased 4 Windows 11 Home Edition licenses in the App Store through the "Activate Now" link in the Win11 settings. I am installing these on 4 different Virtual Machines so I DONOT have a pre-owned PC or a Win10 license.One of the VM's just crashed, so I had to...
  10. Windows 11 activation on VM's - where can I find the license keys ?

Windows 11 activation on VM's - where can I find the license keys ?: Just purchased 4 Windows 11 Home Edition licenses in the App Store through the "Activate Now" link in the Win11 settings. I am installing these on 4 different Virtual Machines so I DONOT have a pre-owned PC or a Win10 license.One of the VM's just crashed, so I had to...