Windows 10: i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

Discus and support i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Le My Lam, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Le My Lam Win User

i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

:)

Le My Lam, Apr 25, 2024

2. How to clear recent file history from apps in the taskbar?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to remove the recent history in the task bar.

• Right click on the icon list which you don’t want to display.
    • Choose remove from the list or unpin the icon accordingly and check if it helps.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Xi Zhuang Win User
    File explorer search box history dispears after click Quick access

Windows 10 version 20h2

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open file explorer

2. type something in search box

3. clear search box

4. click search box again, you will see a drop down list showing recent search history

5. click the Quick access which is located at the top of file explorer Navigation pane

6. click search box again, it does not show the history list anymore

I have to close file explorer and open it again to get the search history back.

Xi Zhuang, Apr 26, 2024
  4. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

1. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help - Similar Threads - history recent seaches

2. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help: i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-history-recent-seaches-in-the-box/42b56150-16e5-4787-9c7d-373612dec76f
  3. recently can not see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recently can not see other computers on network: Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎08/‎10/‎2022OS build 22621.1555Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0Discovered this am that this machine is unable to see other computers on my home network. I've checked the sharing settings - all ok...
  4. Profile pic not shown in seach box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Profile pic not shown in seach box: [ATTACH] I had a Windows 10 update yesterday, and I quickly noticed that the search field had altered slightly. However, my profile picture does not appear in the box. Right now its using my first name initial...
  5. I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...: I made the mistake of deleting the new file history that my computer made because I thought it would overwrite the one on my USB drive. Then bunking it up more and eventually trying other fixes online and just doing another fresh install, it still is absolutely messed up....
  6. I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up File History on a fresh windows install, can not see the file history that is...: I made the mistake of deleting the new file history that my computer made because I thought it would overwrite the one on my USB drive. Then bunking it up more and eventually trying other fixes online and just doing another fresh install, it still is absolutely messed up....
  7. My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything

in Cortana
    My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything: hello my search box is closing so many times when i try to search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-seach-box-is-just-closing-when-i-try-to-seach/f89d229b-68e2-4c79-8752-0f6428b16bd2
  8. Recent String of BSODs please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent String of BSODs please help.: Helllo, My computer has started to experience random BSODs recently last three days. The first two were system exception not handled errors. The third one was a kmode exception not handled error. I did not make any major hardware changes or driver updates recently. I did...
  9. Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permissions And History is Managed by an organisation! Please help: I have been trying to remove this message for 7 hours now and its driving me crazy! Please help me fix the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permissions-and-history-is-managed-by-an/2515fa90-0322-46ce-b8cb-beab15423974
  10. Please help me ....see the screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me ....see the screenshot: [ATTACH]Please help!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-see-the-screenshot/de946406-3e13-46e3-93c8-09d6361edcdc