Windows 10: Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

Discus and support Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Huzaifa Ahmed1, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is different from when the video is playing, and is an actual inverted color. Sometimes turning invert color by magnifier works and sometimes it doesnt, because a fix used to be that i turned invert color on then off, and the video would be normal again. But whats really weird is when I try to take a screenshot it returns to no

:)

Huzaifa Ahmed1, Apr 25, 2024

2. Colors inverted while watching a video

Hello all,

I was watching the video Barry Benson saying "ya like jazz?" 1,073,741,824 times, and when I left full screen my colors were suddenly inverted. I was so shocked that I unplugged my pc immediately.
    How do I prevent this from happening while still being able to watch this masterpiece? Thanks.

ScottaFoley, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Colors inverted while watching a video

Hi Scotta,

to fix this issue, we suggest that you update the display adapter's driver to fix this issue. To update the display adapter's driver, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters
      category, right-click your graphics card and select Update Driver
      Software.
    • Select Search automatically for
      updated driver software.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click the Display adapter, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

color invert probem...

Recently updated windows 10 and facing color invert problems. Whenever I play game or whenever I plug in accessories, laptop screen will just blink to color invert and goes back to normal. I did not face any problem before update.

Please suggest me what to do...

NBSMONEESH, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

1. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC? - Similar Threads - Why are colors

2. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?: so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is...
  3. my internet keeps on dropping whenever i play a game or watch a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet keeps on dropping whenever i play a game or watch a video: i dont know why this is happening but this is happening to me from the recent update on windows, ive checked the internet everywhere and i cant find answers to my issue, my wifi just disconnects out of nowhere when i go a game or watch netflix...
  4. my internet keeps on dropping whenever i play a game or watch a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet keeps on dropping whenever i play a game or watch a video: i dont know why this is happening but this is happening to me from the recent update on windows, ive checked the internet everywhere and i cant find answers to my issue, my wifi just disconnects out of nowhere when i go a game or watch netflix...
  5. my internet keeps on dropping whenever i play a game or watch a video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My screen's colors are inverted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen's colors are inverted: My two screens' colors both randomly became inverted the other day, and I do not know why nor how to fix it. Here are the solutions I've seen, and why they didn't work: Check the cable connection on the monitors: didn't work. don't think it's the issue because both...
  7. inverted colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inverted colors: Hello! I was watching netflix today and i moved it over to my second monitor and all the colors inverted them selves only on netflix so i tried moving a game over and it did the same thing? its only on apps or games everything else is the normal color and im a bit confused i...
  8. My printer is printing in inverted colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer is printing in inverted colors: Hi I have windows 10 professional with the latest updates It is printing inverted colors with black as background and white for text It is not printer as I have done a test page and it is fine . Please advise Thanks...
  9. White screen whenever I watch videos.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White screen whenever I watch videos.: Whenever i watch videos on my Windows 10 laptop a white screen appears that tries to load but never does. I can’t get out of it without pressing CTRL ALT DEL. Why doesthis happen and how do i stop it?...
  10. My colors are inverting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My colors are inverting!: When I'm in certain games like Warframe, Unturned, etc. My colors invert, red to blue and blue to red However, when I press WinKey + G my colors go back to normal It didn't happen before the New Windows update Please help Thank you...